24 July 2011

Fabulous.

Well, I just had a great weekend. Met a guy I'm interested in, spent the night at his house, met his two adorable kids, drove an ATV. Yup, greatness.

That ATV thing was so fun. I tagged along on the back first while Guy* (*not his actual name) raced around with his friends on their dirt bikes. Then he let me drive haha. I didn't run into anything *whew*

My back is super sore from rocking his baby to sleep lol. Well, he'll be 1 soon, but compared to my giant 4 year old, he's tiny. The cutest thing, too. Little sticky-outy ears and two top and two bottom teeth. When I ask for a high-five he smiles and ignores me lol.

The older one, he's 2, has quite the arm on him. He thinks it's funny to catch you surprisingly by throwing a ball at your face haha. Little bugger.

*pats tummy* Time to lose a few pounds and a few inches. Hopefully I get in the right frame of mind to stick to the workouts this time. Wish me luck, the 3 people that read this blog LOL.

Peace, love and something else. xo