09 July 2011

Second blog of the second blog in one day all at once?

Indeed.

So I have no idea what I plan to blog about. Like I said before my life isn't all that interesting. I'm not working and it's summer vacation, so how interesting could it be?

I did go to this car show thing earlier. Boy, am I exhausted. Four hours of walking around looking at cars. It was fun, but I'm glad it's only once a year. Like Christmas.

Hm.. I'd introduce myself but I'm positive anyone that's reading this already knows who I am. All two of you, ha ha. But since I have nothing else to do, here goes..

I am Stephanie and I'm currently 22 years of age. I was due Christmas day but came 10 days late. I'm tall (for a female) and have big feet. When I was a baby my uncle seemed to think Ducky was a good nickname. Unfortunately it's stuck. I have 4 tattoos and have been pierced 22 times, overall. I have plans to get at least 6 more tattoos and maybe one more piercing.

I like to dye my hair and I need glasses. I think my eyes are my best feature. I got a kitten last week and I named her Satin. Miss Princess seems to think her name is Ariel Rapunzel, but fortunately I convinced her that those could be the kitty's middle names. She's white with a splotch of grey on her head. She's 6 months old and entirely crazy. She likes to sleep on my fridge and play with my feet while I sleep.

I graduated high school in May and am looking into a career in Criminal Justice. I want to be something like a parole officer, if not an actual P.O. Up until quite recently I wanted to be a professional photographer, but nowadays it seems like anyone who can take a half decent picture thinks they can be a professional. I like Brisk and strawberry-banana Yogen Fruz. My favourite colour is black.

I have almost 100 books and have read them all twice. I still read "teen fiction" and am not ashamed to admit it. My favourite authors are Kelley Armstrong and Sarah Dessen. I love to write and am determined to write a novel some day.

Well, that's all I can think of for right this minute. It's getting on midnight and I should really be sleeping.

Au Revoir. xo