13 July 2011

What a morning.

My phone automatically turns on at 7, and if someone texts before that it comes up when the phone turns on. I texted them back and forth for maybe 15 minutes then went back to sleep.

I thought I had only slept a few minutes or so, because Princess always wakes me up to get her breakfast or whatever. This morning she hadn't turned the tv on, was just sitting quietly with her barbies.

I get another text at 8:30 from a friend saying she's on her way to pick Princess up. It was lucky I even looked at it because I thought it was Princess's dad. Anyway so I jump out of bed half awake and half blind cause I didn't grab my glasses, telling Princess she needs to hurry and get dressed.

My friend gets here and tells me she needs my booster seat, which is in my mom's van with her at work. I tell her so and she goes "Oh no, mine is in my husband's truck, looks like we'll have to skip today, sorry." and leaves.

I tell Princess to wait a minute while I get dressed, cause I was going to bus her there instead. She's going to this vacation bible school thing every morning this week from 9 - 12. I'm in the middle of getting dressed and my friend calls saying the extra booster was in the house, not the truck.

So here I am half naked with my mind all cluster-fucked. I'd been awake approx 5 minutes and was already getting ready to go out. My friend gets back and we get the car seat situation fixed. I have an appointment today at 2 so she said she'd just keep Princess at her house until I'm done.

I came back upstairs and went back to sleep. I've got a migraine this morning, well afternoon now, so my head hurts hella bad. Now I just need to finish getting dressed and get my ass out of bed and to this appointment.

Should be oodles of fun. xo