07 September 2011

Here we are again.

It's been quite a while since my last update. I swear I'll try and do better for next time.

Spawn's first day of SK is tomorrow. I'm excited for both her and myself. Her, because she loves school and seeing her friends. Me, because I'll have time to myself for a change.

I think the plan is to go on a small jog down a backstreet near my place. I've been losing weight and am super proud of myself, now I just need to get myself in shape and tone myself up a bit. After my tattoo heals up I'm going to start my workouts again.

The boyfriend is still around. He hasn't annoyed me too much, so that's a good sign haha. Hopefully things will work out and he'll be around for a while.

I think I'm going to start handing out resumes soon, too. I was thinking tomorrow, but I may just take the day for myself. So probably next week when Princess starts her school schedule full time (which is Tuesday, Thursday, every other Friday... and stupid, IMO). I'm thinking Tim Horton's or small cafe's or something. I'm not sure yet.

We went to a BBQ that my mom's work hosted on Monday. There was face painting, sparkly tattoos, painting pictures, bracelet making, merry-go-rounds, food, the works. We had lots of fun.

Bye for now. xo