17 July 2013

Blog Challenge; day twenty four.

What's your biggest fear about being a mom?

I'm not sure, really.

I suppose it would be that I somehow raised the kids wrong, or did something wrong, or whatever and they turn into terrible adults.

I want them to be happy and kind and contribute to society in some way. I want them to be smart and polite and conscious of how they treat other people.

I want to have a good relationship with them both, from childhood into the teen years into adulthood. I want them to know and feel that they can talk to me about anything and I won't judge them. I want them to be happy that I'm their mother. I want them to one day realize that despite the rocky start, I'm doing the best I know how to do to raise them into good people.

So I guess my fear is that none of that will happen.