05 August 2013

Now that I have a second.

The exciting conclusion of the blog challenge is done. I know you were all waiting in complete suspense.

I keep meaning to get the picture for the photo challenge but never remember when I'm actually at the building I want a picture of. So I may just say screw it and get a picture of whatever building I happen to get. Then I can conclude with that challenge.

I'm hoping to pick up my posts a tad. No promises, as always, but hopefully I don't go on a week's long hiatus again. I know no one reads these in the first place but for the few people that do I like to feel like I'm not letting y'all down.

Anyway.

So I have an 11 month old, as of yesterday. I'm not really sure how the hell that snuck up on me.

And Ma'am is coming home on Sunday! I can't wait until she's back home, in Ontario, where she belongs.

I've been feeling the urge to change my hair lately. Maybe colour it again.

I get my tattoo in 3 weeks! I cannot wait! It's going to look fabulous.

Today really kind of sucked. Bub's dad came for his visit. He hasn't seen Bub in over a month. It was emotional for me, to say the least. I hate having to watch him go.

Enough for now.