31 December 2013

Holiday Questionnaire, round 8.

Well this is it for the holiday fun! Tomorrow starts the year long set of questions I know you're all dying to read.

50. What words make me feel the best about myself.

Smart, creative, funny. I'm gonna be shallow a second and say pretty or beautiful. Organized, ambitious, reliable.

51. Something I should have said a long time ago.

I've said it, but I should have listened to myself; Never give someone more power over you than you have over yourself.

52. What my last text message says.

To me: "Hi Stephanie!" he says.
From me: Hey stud.

53. What I hate most about myself.

What a loaded question.

54. Biggest turn ons.

Intelligence, knowing what you want and going for it, being reliable, compassion. All I can think of at the moment.

55. What words upset me the most.

Words? I have no idea. There aren't many specific single words that upset me.

56. What I hated the most about school.

The other students. People suck.