03 September 2016

We meet again.

I suck, that's not new lol.

Kids start school on Tuesday. Miss is very excited. She's made countless lists for the whole thing. Things to buy, what to do the morning of, what steps to take to get ready. She's been driving me batty. Bub doesn't care lol. It's still a foreign concept to him. It'll be real on Wednesday for his first full day. The JK's only go for half an hour on the first day, to meet the teacher and their other classmates.

He also turns the big FOUR tomorrow. Man, it's weird. At this point 4 years ago I was bored out of my mind sitting in a hospital bed, being monitored for pre-e. Collecting my pee in a jug, haha. He was early but you'd never know it now!

Not sure what we're doing yet tomorrow. Going to try to go somewhere fun. Today is a suuuper lazy day. We've been cuddling and watching Netflix.

I'm no longer engaged. I had a sort of epiphany and left him. I figure no one should go into a marriage not caring if they'll get divorced. I gave the marriage a year or two and divorced before I'm 30. Not even wanting to get married in the first place, there was no point. I'm happier than I've been in a long while.

I've got this weird streak going on. Since 2004, every two years, a birth or a death (one important to me) has happened. Literally, two years. Not much of 2016 is left so I'm wondering just when it's going to happen. Obviously a death because I'm not pregnant. My grandma's health is deteriorating quickly so I've been waiting for that phone call for months.

If it doesn't happen this year, I don't know. Honestly I'd expect her to hold on until 2018, but then nothing would have happened this year. I don't know, lol.

Also, 2004 and 2014 there were two deaths within days of each other. The first, two friends died in July. The second, my cat and grandpa dies 4 days apart. It's very weird.

Now that Bub's going to be in school I'll be looking for a full time job. Right now, pretty much whatever I can find. I need to get my dumbass in gear and get a resume written. The structure is there, just need to tweak it. Blarg. I'm hoping to be employed before the end of the month.

We finally found some info on Douchecanoe. An address from last year that may be outdated. I'd like to drive by and see if his car is there. But, what if he lives there and just isn't home, or got a new car? Finding someone is super annoying. I don't know how PI's do it.

Life goes on as usual.