23 June 2013

Blog Challenge

Yes.. I am still living. Shocker, I know. My days are full of busy with a 6 year old and a, now, 9 month old.

Plus Firefox randomly started going whacko last year and I haven't moved all of my bookmarks over yet, haha. Finally did that tonight.

And I have a treat for you all! A blog challenge! It was originally a TTC challenge, but I neither have an SO or am TTC, so I modified a few of the questions.

Once the wee one is in bed I'll be joining him soon after, so I'll get the first post out tomorrow!

1. Family story - how did your parents meet, how many brothers/sisters, tell us what you want.
2. What do you drive? What is your dream car?
3. Do you have any vacation plans coming up?
4. Favorite snack?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Name you picked out for your kids when you were younger. Bonus: share any name ideas you have now.
7. You're in labour: drugs or no drugs. Why?
8. If you had a choice - SAHM?
9. Do you prefer to take baths or showers?
10. If you found a $100 what would you do?
11. Describe your wedding.
12. Perfect anniversary - describe it.
13. What's the most interesting vacation you have been on?
14. First job
15. First love
16. What did you have for breakfast today? What do you normally have?
17. Do you drink coffee? Cream/sugar/how do you drink your coffee?
18. What is the last dream that you remember?
19. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
20. Would you rather be homeless for a year or be in jail for a year?
21. Do you believe in love at first sight?
22. What's your favorite children's book?
23. If you had 100,000 that had to be donated to charity what would you do with it?
24. What's your biggest fear about being a mom?
25. Describe the contents of your purse. What kind of purse do you have?
26. If you could give advice to a newbie infertile, what would it be?
27. When you were younger, what job(s) did you want to have?
28. Do you speak any other languages? When do you think a child should learn a new language?
29. Tell me the highlights of your college years.
30. What's one thing in your closet you wear when you have a nice occasion?