25 June 2013

Interview your kid.

I made up a list of questions that I asked my 6 year old earlier. I pulled different questions from different places.

These are her answers, exactly as she said them.

What is the meaning of life? Doing your life.
What is your favourite food? Macaroni and cheese.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Uhmm, a ballerina.
Who is the coolest person on Earth? Mommy!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? To Niagara Falls.
What brings you the most happiness? When I'm at mama's.
When do you feel the most loved? When mommy gives me a hug.
What are you afraid of? The dark.
What is your favourite season? Summer.
When you were little, you used to? Make a mess.
If you had one wish, what would you wish for? A real live care bear to snuggle with me.
What is the funniest word? What the heck.
What is your favourite snack? A sandwich.
What are three words to describe you? Loving, happy, funny.
What is the hardest/easiest thing to do? Hardest; eat vegetables. Easiest; eat meat.
What is the best/worst thing in the world? Best; spending time with my friends. Worst; going somewhere without mama.
What makes you mad? When someone doesn't let me play with them.
What is the meaning of love? That means, uhm, they uhm, love you.
If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it? Spend it on Barbies!

And questions I asked her about myself.

How old is my mom? 24.
How much does she weigh? I don't even know!
How tall is she? Veeery tall!
What is her favourite thing to do? Spend time with me.
What is her job? To take care of me and Bub.
What is her favourite food? I don't even know.
What does she always say? "Listen!"
What does she cook the best? Chicken.
What would my mom do with more time? Play with me.
What does my mom love? Me!

I can't wait to do this with Bub!