04 July 2013

Blog Challenge; day eleven.

Describe your wedding.

Honestly, I have no idea if I'll get married or not. If you'd asked me a few years ago my answer would have been "where's my shoes" but now? I dunno. Right now even being in a relationship seems like a big deal for me.

But, I suppose that's not the question, is it.

I'd like a nice white dress. No lace or ruffles. Maybe satin. Off the shoulders or sleeveless. Fitted to my hips. Some kind of embellishment but nothing ugly. No train. A short veil. Half up-do.

Ideally I'd like a beach wedding. Or one in a vineyard. Late April to early June. Short ceremony. Buffet style dinner. Some kind of "wow" factor during the reception. Candy bar, chocolate fountain with fruit, silly photo booth, something. No kids at the reception, even my own.

That's kind of my template.