02 July 2013

Happy belated Birthday Canada!

That's right, Canada is now 146 years old.

I totally knew that and didn't have to Google it at all.

Not really.

The weekend wasn't as fun as I thought it was going to be. It was too cold for the beach so we just hung around my mom's friend's house all weekend. I got Bub a little pool and Princess this water hopscotch thing. Funner than it sounds.

We had a camp fire and made s'mores. Love. Them.

We got home yesterday to find that a few of my neighbours were going to see fireworks, so we went along. Boy, was that something. Princess was not happy that she wasn't going on the bouncy castles (which cost money and the line ups were insane). As we were waiting in line for some food Bub threw up all over my arm. It even bounced off and got Princess.

Bub wasn't scared of the fireworks like I thought he might be. Loud noises still startle him. We walked there and back so I didn't get into bed until about 1 in the morning. Luckily the kiddos let me sleep until just after 9:30.

Bub also somehow taught himself to climb up stairs. Am I ever happy I live in an apartment.