08 July 2013

Blog Challenge; day fifteen.

First love.

Oh boy.

His name was Ryan. He was 3 or 4 years older than me. He'd been to jail and was a bit of a player. I ran away with him and my best friend. Whom he was cheating on both of us, with each other. He was my first kiss.

We had a brief relationship when I was 14. I ran away the summer before grade 9 to a town 20 minutes away. My friend and I called our moms like two days later. I was grounded for two weeks and banned from seeing him. He showed up during my grounding and my mom chased him, he was on his bike so she didn't get far.

A few months later, maybe a year I'm not sure, that same friend and I went to her friend's to hang out and he was there. I left the next morning and that was the last time I saw him.

From time to time I wonder if he's in jail or if he's even alive. I'm no longer friends with the girl, either.