12 July 2013

Things might slow down.

As the title says, things might slow down next week. A friend is visiting Ontario from Alberta and she and her son are staying with me for a bit next week. I'll likely have some down time after the kids are in bed and whatnot, but who really knows. So don't think I'm neglecting or have forgotten. I'll get everything all caught up at some point. Tomorrow and Sunday should be fine. I have to post pictures of the cake I'm making for my brother, of course!

This evening was fun though. The city did the annual car show, Cruising on King Street for those wondering, and I met up with a friend and her kids for the excursion. We didn't stay as long as I thought we were going to. Usually we start at the end, watch all the cars drive by, and then work our way up the street and check out the cars as they're parked. This time we just watched the cars drive by then went to a field and let the kids play and caught our buses home. I didn't get any pictures, which makes me sad.

Tomorrow is my mom's work fair. They do one every year. Last year I was super pregnant and got really swollen and had to sit most of the time. The first aid tent was shared by the bird.. whatever. Display? Exhibit? I don't know. So that was cool. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Bub can see all the animals and maybe get his face painted if he sits still long enough, haha. Doubtful. He hated me writing "yay Canada!" on his forehead for Canada Day. Ma'am still talks about the turtle she fed grapes to last year.



Then Sunday is my brother's party and the cake and all that. My friend is either coming Sunday or Monday and we've got a busy week. Should be fun! I haven't seen her in a year so I'm super excited.