26 July 2013

Teefers

Looks like my little ankle biter is poking a biting accessory. I felt in his mouth earlier and there was the beginnings of a tooth! Yay!

I've been seriously slacking on my challenges. Honestly though I just couldn't be arsed to find out what the picture of the day is to make sure I can get a decent shot.

Ma'am left for Newfoundland early early this morning, although she left my home yesterday, so I've been pretty sad. She's gone until August 10th or 11th. The longest I've been away from her is just a week. I'm not happy she's gone.

Yesterday was also the anniversary of a friend's death. It was just a sad day all around.

Sunday is my grandparents' 60th anniversary lunch with the family. That's crazy, isn't it? 60 years. I can only hope to one day achieve something like that. It's truly an accomplishment.

So really, I'll try to get the challenges done actually on time, but really, I can't promise anything.