25 December 2013

Holiday Questionnaire, round 2.

8. My biggest turn offs.

Hm. Dishonesty. Flakiness. Being fickle. Not being educated. Not being clean. Aggressive behaviours. Control issues. Just to name a few.

9. A description of my best friend.

I'm just going to pick one from #6, as I'd be here all night describing them all. Rain, in a nut shell.

She is very giving and selfless. She doesn't see how amazing she is. She's very smart, funny, beautiful. She always listens to me no matter what I have to say, usually always giving insight or advice, as the situation calls. She goes along with a lot of my silliness even when it doesn't make sense. She's a fantastic, wonderful, lovely, exceptional woman. Can't imagine my life without her in it.

Don't know if that describes her per se, but that's what you get.

10. My favourite animal.

I don't really have a specific one. I like a lot of the safari animals; the big cats, giraffes, hippos, rhinos, elephants. I like a few of the arctic animals; wolves, polar bears, penguins. Certain breeds of dogs and specific cats (not by breed, but by cat).

11. Someone I miss.

This one is kind of tough.

There are people I don't see often but talk to on a weekly basis. I wouldn't say I exactly miss them, but I'd like to see them more often.

There are people that I used to talk to that I miss, but wouldn't necessarily want to talk to again. I miss them as they were, but maybe not as they are now.

12. The reason behind my last break up.

I suppose that depends on how you define "break up".

Back in the summer I hung out with a guy for like a week straight. He slept over at my house and such. I didn't want to put a title on whatever we were doing, so we were "official, but not official". Things ended with him because he stole money from me and was cheating on his pregnant girlfriend (whom I didn't know about at the beginning).

If we're talking "official", then that was back in September '11. We dated for a month. It ended because he, to put it simply, was just an asshole.

13. What I did yesterday.

Yesterday was actually a pretty good day for me. I woke up to boobs that weren't engorged and sore (I recently weaned Bub). Ma'am wasn't a total brat (as she was the day before that). We went to my mom's and had supper. Came home and got Bub to bed, opened the Christmas Eve boxes, watched a Christmas movie. Ma'am helped me put the presents out under the tree. I think I got some writing done in there somewhere. Yep, good day.

14. What my greatest achievements are.

Excluding being a good mom, cause that's an obvious one, I would say completing my high school despite having a young child, and not going for the GED. It took a lot of time and energy but I can proudly display my diploma, which is framed on my wall.