27 December 2013

Holiday Questionnaire, round 4.

22. The meanest thing anyone has every said to me.

Shit. I don't know. I guess that might depend on things that are meant to be mean, things that are meant to be helpful but the intent is mean, and things that aren't meant to be mean but end up turning out that way.

Couldn't say for certain what any of them are.

23. Where I've lived before.

Kitchener, Teeswater, Crystal Beach, Waterloo.

24. I'll love you if...

Jeezus, what is with these questions today?

Don't ask me what makes me love you. I pick the wrong people to give that to.

25. What are my future plans.

Go through that program again, pinpoint exactly what type of course I want to get into, get into that. After that, find work and move up in my career. Figure out who I am and embrace it. Move into a house, maybe move from the city. Finding a spouse would be nice but it's not included.

26. An internal conflict I have with myself.

I want to lose weight but I love food. Every time.

27. What I'm doing tomorrow.

Saturday. I actually have no idea. Ma'am is with her dad until Sunday. I imagine either laundry or going to my mom's or something. Who knows.

28. What I want to be when I get older.

Ideally, a police officer. I'll have to see when I get there.