28 December 2013

Holiday Questionnaire, round 5.

29. My most embarrassing moment.

What makes this list think I'd spread that around the internet lol.

Not the most embarrassing, but pretty up there; I was in grade school, maybe grade 4, when my mom still bought my clothes. I was playing sand tag at school and was sitting on a swing. A girl sat on my lap to avoid the "catcher" and I fell backwards. I happened to be wearing those pants with the elastic band that goes under your foot and in your shoes. I fell, but my pants didn't. I don't know how many people saw my undies, but surprisingly no one said anything to me.

30. Two of my insecurities.

Again, why would I tell you lol.

I suppose one would be my weight/body. After having spawns, it's not where I'd like it to be. And that's all you get.

31. What I would do if I won the lottery.

That would depend on how much I won. I would buy myself a car and move into a house. Pay whatever debt I have and get my credit up. If it was an entirely large sum of money I would start building my dream house. I'd take myself, the kids, a few family members and friends on a vacation somewhere.

32. A description of the boy I like.

Which one.

Just kidding lol. Uhm, he's tall. 6 foot 1 I think he said. Tall enough that I have to stand on tip toes to hug him, which I love. He's smart, funny, good looking, nice, blah blah. He has tattoos. Doesn't mind that I have a multitude of piercings. Has a kid that he loves and spends time with. He's good with Bub, and although he hasn't met Ma'am yet I bet he'd be good with her as well.

33. What I love most about myself.

I would say that I like who I've become considering all of the shit I've had to go through to get here. I could have turned out pretty bad, but I bucked up and made it through.

34. My biggest pet peeves.

Oh, Lord. There are so many.

When people put the toilet paper the wrong way.
When people complain and bitch about someone doing/saying something when meanwhile they do the exact same thing.
When people have no problems accepting help/gifts/advice/whatever but when asked for the same thing they can't be arsed unless it benefits them.
When people make plans (ESPECIALLY when it involves my kids) and then cancel last minute or don't cancel at all and just don't show up.
When people don't rinse their dishes before putting them in the sink.

I'll stop there before I actually start getting angry lol.

And I don't know if those were pet peeves per se, or more like things I just find annoying. Oh well.

35. What bands I've seen live.

Short answer; none.

I'd like to see Linkin Park and Hedley.