26 December 2013

Holiday Questionnaire, round 3.

15. A description of the person I dislike the most.

Hmm. I suppose there's one person that I actually dislike more than all the others. He's controlling, manipulative, abusive. He doesn't care about you; thoughts, feelings, opinions, etc. He believes he's better than everyone else. He places his faults, stresses and shortcomings on others so that nothing is his problem or fault. If you don't agree with what he says or thinks, you're wrong. If you don't do what he wants, no matter what it is, you're to blame for the stuff that happens afterward. He takes no responsibility for consequences of his own actions. His reality differs greatly from actual reality. If you speak to, or treat, him the way he does to other people, you're not respecting him as a person. I could go on.

16. My favourite songs right now.

I haven't been listening to music much lately. My favourites vary week by week.

17. How my last kiss went down.

If I'm recalling it correctly, it was pretty short. Just a "goodbye, see you later" type of kiss.

18. What I find attractive in the opposite sex.

I like taller guys. A nice smile, nice eyes. I like guys that are educated and that read more than sports magazines. I like a guy that has an idea of how he wants his life to go, basically goals. I like a nice set of arms, a cute butt. I like someone that's honest, creative, funny. Someone that knows how to joke around and be silly. If he has kids, that he spends time with them and enjoys doing so. Someone that is respectful and kind to other people.

19. All of the pets I've ever had.

Goodness, that's a long list.

My step-dad had a beagle named Buddy. He either ran away and no one could find him, or was given away. We also lived on a farm at that point and there were various barn cats that would follow me around.

After we moved we got Crackers. She's still alive, 16 years later. She had two kittens, whom had 6 of their own kittens. So at one point we had 9 cats in a small 3 bedroom apartment.

After moving to the city there were 2 or 3 different cats. Since living on my own I've owned 5 different cats. The first one got out and ran off. The second jumped out my second story window and we never found him. The 3rd and 4th I gave away while I was pregnant with Bub. The 5th I gave away because he was mean to the kids.

20. Favourite flavour of ice cream.

Tough one. I don't really have a favourite.

21. The one place I want to be right now.

Some place warm, without the day to day stresses I have here.